Mark your calen-deer! October, November, and December are the most probable months for Ohio Motorists to come across a deer on the roadway. Many of these incident’s lead to an injured motorist with property damage, and lack of insurance coverage. Not a fawn situation to be in!
Precautions & information to be mindful of:
- Always wear your seatbelt
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Pay attention to road signs: Deer Xing!
- Deer tend to be more active at sunrise and sunset
- Doe not swerve!
- Hit your brakes and sound your horn
- Deer usually travel in groups- If you see one, expect others to follow
Steps to take after you’ve been in a deer accident:
- Stay calm
- Check yourself and any passengers for injury
- Drive your vehicle safely off the road
- Doe not approach the animal! An injured animal is not a big fawn of humans.
- Call the police for help and to remove the deer if needed
- Contact your insurance agent
- Doe not assume that your car is drivable
- Call Sam Jacksons to assist with your auto body repair. Our community is pretty fawn-d of us.
Deer accidents are extremely unfortunate, but we take pride in easing this process for you. We can find the right solution to any damage, no matter how big or small the job. We will provide prompt and reliable services to get your vehicle back to normal as soon as possible. Doe us a favor and give us a call at 937-642-4686 to schedule your free estimate today!